Posted on: September 21st, 2015
• Spinal manipulation has been found to be one of only two scientifically supported
treatments for acute (recent onset) lower back pain, and 95% of spinal manipulation is
performed by chiropractors.
• Research suggests that spinal manipulation may be an effective treatment option for tensiontype
headaches and headaches that arise from neck pain.
• The joint is intimately tied to the muscles, tendons, and ligaments that surround it.
Manipulation provides mobility and pain relief, but sometimes the surrounding tissue needs
to be strengthened and stabilized to get more than short-term pain relief. We have the
equipment not just to get you out of pain, but to give you tools to keep you out of pain,
including kinesiotaping, myofascial release, and exercises.
• We want you to be as active as you want to be, and rehabilitation/stabilization helps get you
• Helping you get active or stay active can involve more than physical treatments.
• Prescription medications can have serious side effects, but natural products can provide
relief with fewer, or no, side effects.
• Omega-3 fatty acids: These nutrients are thought to provide a wide range of health benefits,
including a lower risk of coronary heart disease and improvement in cholesterol. There have
also been promising results from studies looking at omega-3 for cancer, depression, and
attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Due to these potential health benefits, fish
oil, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, has become a popular supplement.
• Magnesium: More than 50% of Americans are magnesium deficient, and magnesium is
involved in more than 350 enzymatic activities and virtually every metabolic process in the
• Massage can be a very important part of long-term pain relief, whether to provide relaxation
from the stress of work and life in general or to help with recovery from those taxing
workouts that keep you healthy.
• Our office offers a massage therapist as an independent contractor for your convenience.
Tiffany Ramirez, LMT
(832) 407-4993 (call or text me)
© 2017 Fairfield-Chiro.club.